Bellazon

Alexis Ren
Thumbnail

angelrnicole

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 8:14 PM, LittleGorm said:

She shows an interesting transformation in these latest pictures in 2023 compared to here earlier work in 2014. Yes, of course 9 years have passed, but she now has lost that innocence of youth and her look has hardened somewhat. Sad. Now looks like a "working girl"...

Cosmetic surgery...

It's done her no favours in my view, especially facially. She used to have a beautiful smile but nowadays she seems to focus on looking surly. Maybe that's what a decade of being leered at does, but it's a shame.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:14 AM, LittleGorm said:

She shows an interesting transformation in these latest pictures in 2023 compared to here earlier work in 2014. Yes, of course 9 years have passed, but she now has lost that innocence of youth and her look has hardened somewhat. Sad. Now looks like a "working girl"...

I agree with you. While I never found her to be pretty, I loved her smile and confidence, and she had a terrific body, especially the behind, in those videos made by her bf at the time Jay. But, innocence usually goes away with time (and it doesn't help if one is working as a model) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...