Bellazon

Victoria Beckham
Thumbnail

Qball

Posh Life: Victoria Beckham Gets a Dose of Reality

Following in the footsteps of Heidi Klum and Tyra Banks, Victoria "Posh" Beckham is set to star in her own fashion-based "real-life" show on NBC.

"She will be doing a television show for NBC primetime," her rep tells Usmagazine.com. "It will be a real-life documentary, not a reality show. It will not include David or the children."

The show, say sources, will feature 32-year-old Beckham's own designs and will follow the same format as America's Next Top Model. This, however, will focus more on the clothes.

The shocking part is that Beckham's manager, Simon Fuller, told London's Evening Standard that NBC has "really taken a shine to Vic's hilarious sense of humor, and they want to capitalize on this."

The former Spice Girl hasn't commented on the new series yet, but her reps say to expect more documentary and less drama. What? No walk offs, or "Auf Wiedersehens?" Make it work, Girl.

Source:Us Magazine

i love how david beckham always looks so angry and hot and drags her around like he is in charge....mmmm

i also love how she pairs daisy dukes with a 50 thousand some dollar birkin...it's sooo nouveaux riche!!

She is the best. I also think she is very funny ...and nothing like she is protayed in the media.

I donno if anyone's seen this or if its been posted but it's HILARIOUS!

• 2 weeks later...