Bellazon

Han Bing
Thumbnail

wendylorene

IN A MOOD FOR JAZZ

Thanks to auditions and my lucky star, I am living the dream I’ve always had of becoming a model ! I also love to read, which is good given all the time you have to wait when you model, during hair and makeup, and in between the photoshoots… But it’s all tiny details when you’re in love with the job like I am! I love the feeling of confidence being on a runway can give you. My favorite music is jazz, actually I like the fact that it’s not trendy or played everywhere, you have to know the special places to go, and often they’re the coolest bars. Ming Xi inspires me very much, she really embodies contemporary Chinese beauty, and Chanel is my greatest fashion crush !

Han words on Elite Model Look China's page

And she's also featured in the latest issue of Chinese edition of Femina with all the other Elite Chinese girls, here's a preview (she's the girl on the right)!

Femina China Jaunary 1st, 2013

New Face, New Season

Photography by Melisa Teo & Ng K Hon

post-39233-0-72451200-1358782954_thumb.j

I definitely love it, I hope we'll soon have a HQ scan or the photoshoot with some outtakes!

And she's also featured in the latest issue of Chinese edition of Femina with all the other Elite Chinese girls, here's a preview (she's the girl on the right)!

Femina China Jaunary 1st, 2013

New Face, New Season

Photography by Melisa Teo & Ng K Hon

I definitely love it, I hope we'll soon have a HQ scan or the photoshoot with some outtakes!

01.jpg

@ELITEMODELLOOKCHINA #elite model#2012elite世界精英模特大赛结束后,elite china top10 在各大杂志中频频亮相,@大都市Numero @ELLE @周末画报生活版 @伊周Femina @优家画报 杂志中都能寻觅到她们的身影,你是不是也被他们的照片所吸引了呢?!
01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Han at an event organized by Elite Model Look and Maybelline.. Don't really know what it is...

Han Bing was featured in an editorial with the same makeup and same clothes, no idea of who the photographer is...

Modern Weekly Life Style #733

Best of Beauty: Colourful Mind

Can't wait for a bigger preview/scan or at least the name of the photographer, so we can find the photoshoot...

01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...