Bellazon

Who are these girls?

KissMeLovely

Hi! I'm new to the forum and I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to put this but would someone please tell me what the names of these girls are in this Clean and Clear Oil Absorbing Cleanser commercial? I've been looking for them since the first time I saw the commercial and I would like to see what other work they have done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBj-cTzHSfw

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gBj-cTzHSfw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you so much!

this is an in general response to identifying commercials.

the problem with commercials are they can be from any country. P&G, L'oreal, etc book models from all over because they are global companies. sometimes these use a commercial in several regions to save money. Its not uncommon for a model in London to shoot a Nivea ad and it only air in Argentina. A model can book something from London, then shoot the commercial in Prague, and then have the commercial air in Australia. There are no rules with commercials other than who produced it. The location of the shot and where it airs doesn't help you identify her. If its an American commercial it usually is done in the US. The same goes for Germany because there are a lot of production places in those countries. If you can find out who shot the commercial, ie scouring creative agencies you might get lucky.

for this particular commercial:

I know Johnson & Johnson films a lot of their commercials in the US and London. They also like using teenage models to early 20s. But my hunch was this was booked from LA and they are probably models. Your looking for models either on the developmental (newfaces) or mainboard. Their book (portfolio) will be very boring as they are probably commercial fashion models. Your not going to find anything too edgy in their book. If an agency has a commercial board, check that. You can check talent agencies too but I would eliminate the model agencies first because there are less of them.

Aston Models

Bella Models

BMG Models

Click Models

CSED

Elite Models

Envy Models

Ford Models

Hollywood Management

LA Models

Models International

Next Models

Nous Models

Otto Models

Photogenics

Q Models

Pinkerton Models

Sirena Models

Vision LA

Wilhelmina Models

Wunder Management

Italics represent fashion agencies that have commercial models. the rest are commercial/commercial print modeling agencies. there are way too many talent agenices (ie model/acting agencies) in la to name. You can google them but a lot are client only access.