Thumbnail

FashionDream

HUNGER MAGAZINE #14 (PREVIEW)

Photographer: Rankin

Fashion editor: Kim Howells

Make-up: Kelly Cornwell

Hair: George Northwood

Nails: Lyndsay McIntosh

alicia-blue-with-copy-588x765.thumb.jpg.f74e24e14f588bdbe6a9f9afc2793cd8.jpg28471617_1472223959554055_5442500922340941043_n.thumb.jpg.10eaa93a5c0a594ad185e6902c6a436f.jpg

Source: hungertv.com, Hunger Magazine Facebook

"Shot by Rankin and styled in Louis Vuitton SS18 by Hunger’s fashion director Kim Howells, Alicia appears in a 16-page editorial and talks candidly about being an actress in Hollywood’s changing landscape, how she prepared for Tomb Raider and why sisterhood is the only way forward."

1 hour ago, TheEnigma said:

Really not sure where Alicia finds the time to sleep with the amount of photo shoots, magazine stories and press interviews she is doing right now.

A lot of magazines used pictures from one session shot by Carter Smith so they are reprints. I think Alicia probably did these editorials few weeks or maybe even months ago, not necessarily lately. She supposed to start filming 'Freak Shift' last summer but I have no idea what happened so after her wedding she had some time to charge her batteries. 'Tomb Raider' press tour is a big deal maybe that's why they started so early. I gues she'll be busy like a bee during upcoming weeks, in April another Alicia's movie 'Submergence' appears in cinemas.