Bellazon

The Face

PinkCouture

Naomi with her sayings and facial expressions is hilarious in this show. I plan on incorporating "this is like jumping over a cupcake" in my day to day discourse :rofl: I'm glad that last girl was eliminated. She looked haggard half of the time and basically ruined her team's chance of winning the commercial challenge. Not to mention that that last bit she said about Stephanie was unnecessary.

Yeah she really shouldn't had said that about Stephanie and in the elimination room when she barely defend herself it was obvious she was going to be booted out. But do you girls think Naomi's commercial was the best? I thought KK's team did a better job, they did sell me the product and a 'lifestyle' if you want to call it like that.

I'm just waiting for Sandra to get eliminated, she doesn't seem that interested in modelling or keeping herself together compared to the other hopefuls that always look like models and put together.

Not sure has anyone mentioned this already, but I am pretty sure Sandra was on Project Runway All-Stars 2. She was one of Emilio Sosa's models in the season finale (2nd model on runway). I did my best with the screenshots. If anyone wants to watch the episode to confirm please do so :)

G1361568453222071_1.jpg G1361568453222071_2.jpg

Sorry, video issues. Re-uploaded...

The Face - se 01, ep 04

43:36 - MP4 format

39421529.jpg

click on image to stream video from GorillaVid (hint: on Firefox with AdBlock you can bypass most of the ads)

Download/Stream from ShareRepo (CLICK!)

*video best played on VLC Media Player*

Edited by PinkCouture
updated dl link