Bellazon

Celebrating

Mahi

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mahi! :blush: You wrote that you want to celebrate your engagement with your friends here and people you know,and I am none of those,I am new here,but still...

I just want congratulate you and to wish you the best,a lot of happyness and joy,you are very sweet,polite,intelligent person,you very tolerant

I wish you always to feel support from darling for you people

I hope you will have a very happy marriage!I wish you it with all my heart!

From heart to heart ,your words really touched me,

I'm happy that you have good image for me,I must thank my family here for well-raising us.

I think I have to edit my 1st post here,many have understood it wrong,but also I'm glad that some igorned the fact that's for ppl I know and however they came and congratulate,a mistake by me that showed me pure hearts here that I don't know.

Btw,AS you see me to be polite,sometimes I'm not ,especially with so impolite ppl,also I'm not always sweet ,many times I'm nervous with things and ppl that I don't feel comfortable with.

Thanx Mermaid,and don't consider yourself new,I know you from your contributions here,and consider yourself a friend of mine,if you wish. :hug:

• 3 months later...

Well to end the issue ,I got married on 31st January,I left him alone tonight just to come and spend time with family and with BZ,I missed all ,though it wasn't long time,

Sadly I won't be able to be online from time to time,I'll be able for short times,Did I miss anything big,is the forum going well?Hope it's so ok.

Sorry but I don't want congrats,not feeling that joy just as I expected,anyone can feel free to comment but no congrats please,I just wanted to tell everyone as I bothered them before with the engagement thing.

We missed you too :hug: Believe it or not, but I just thought about your wedding... Female intuition probably :laugh:

Everything is ok here, I'm in waiting of Oscar and amazing/terrible :shifty: looks, and not in waiting of Grammy already...

Fall 2013 FW is SO boring so far, looking forward to Milan and Paris... February is the most boring and depressing month, isn't it? :whistle: