Bellazon

Soo Joo Park
Thumbnail

maryna

Streetstyle: Soo Joo after Iris Van Herpen in Paris

by Giacomo Cabrini

She looks amazing here. She's able to look good with clothes that usually only look good on models in editorials.

Some more!

One more:

more

post-39233-0-20372200-1373015518_thumb.j

One more campaign :D

United Colors Of Benetton Fall/Winter 2013-14 ad-campaign

It's quite strange that they already say she's a singer, she's more of a model than a singer for the moment! Anyway, still so cool she could get another campaign, plus she looks really good here, I love how her face looks!

Photography by Mikael Jansson

Backstage:

post-39233-0-45729400-1373528355_thumb.jpost-39233-0-00962100-1373528358_thumb.jpost-39233-0-97838500-1373528360_thumb.j

And here's an article of UCOB about Soo Joo:

Star sign: Aries. Born in March in Seoul, South Korea. Moved to California at the age of 10 Now based in New York, living in Chinatown, Manhattan.

Enjoys casual strolls, writing, sketching, making lists and playlists.Loves sunshine, summer, and nighttime. Hates wind, cold, and crowd.

Took piano and flute lessons from early childhood through to adolescence, and favoring the piano and thus is now accomplished. Can also sing.
Formed a band with a friend from college as a way to share their mutual
appreciation for certain tastes in music. Works on music primarily at night.
Since finding time to meet her band-mate is extremely difficult due to her travel and work schedule, they collaborate by sending each other music files on-line…hoping to have a single ready by the end of this year!

She started modeling part time while doing a semester of school in San Francisco, and continued when she returned home to the LA market, though still committed to her schooling as a 1st priority.
After graduating in 2011, went to Seoul Korea to visit family for the summer and signed with an agency to test out that market as well.
Immediately started working for the likes of Korean Vogue and Bazaar, etc… and was scouted by a New York manager.
Upon returning to the US in January 2012, she entered the NY market for NYFW.
Was then placed in London, Milan and Paris prior to shows.

Favored by Carine Roitfeld who booked her to walk various runways and shoot editorial (CR Fashion book, Bazaar), as well as brought her to the attention of Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel.

One more campaign smily%20new%20one.gif

United Colors Of Benetton Fall/Winter 2013-14 ad-campaign

It's quite strange that they already say she's a singer, she's more of a model than a singer for the moment! Anyway, still so cool she could get another campaign, plus she looks really good here, I love how her face looks!

Video of the campaign:

So apparently Soo Joo is also on the cover of the 17th Anniversary issue of Vogue Korea with G-Dragon? That would be so cool to see her on Vogue Korea again!

This was posted by an editor of Vogue Kr: "VOGUE 17th Anniversary Special Issue! Who's the cover model?"

The second person really looks like her...

vk.jpg

So apparently Soo Joo is also on the cover of the 17th Anniversary issue of Vogue Korea with G-Dragon? That would be so cool to see her on Vogue Korea again!

This was posted by an editor of Vogue Kr: "VOGUE 17th Anniversary Special Issue! Who's the cover model?"

The second person really looks like her...

scsd.jpg

Here's an interview I found on korea-press-production.com (It wasn't in English, I used Google translation so it may contain some mistakes):

I'm Soo Joo and I am Californian. The best thing in California is that it is super nice all the time. There are palm trees everywhere. Not to mention the amazing Mexican cuisine! I love music because it has the power to change your mood. It can really energize people. Sometimes when we can not express a feeling properly ... just listen to the music and everything is said ... The first record I bought was an album of Mariah Carey. I sing and play the piano. I know also play the flute. The song that best summarize my mood right now would be "Miss You" by the Stones. For me, the best days are the ones that are not planned. I'm hypermobile. I am also a natural blonde. If I could have one super power, it would be invisible. I can be very passionate. There are certain smells that I love, like my boyfriend's! My favorite color is silver, matte silver.