Bellazon

Soo Joo Park
Thumbnail

maryna

Two new instagram pictures, and the second with the (cute ♥) cat was taken during a recent shooting in London!

Guys, I've got more informations about the shooting with the black kitten: this was for i-D magazine! :D can't wait to see!

"Carine on the Pre-Fall Collections" for Harper's Bazaar UK May 2013

Photographer: Sebastian Faena

Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

Hair: Akki

Make-up: Violette for Dior

Manicure: Donna D.

Set Design: Cristina Forestieri

Lighting: Chris Bisagni

Casting: Victoria Brynner

Creative Direction: Stephen Gan

Models:

Irina Shayk

Senait Gidey

Soo Joo Park

Tilda Lindstam

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

acmeZ8F9.png abk7T4Jk.png adxeMjJ1.png adnthLRZ.png abtbNoOE.png admWIrY0.png acfmYeiq.png adlnrXP7.png absDw4Pv.png adpzlNt2.png abhzuVyW.png acuVEi6y.png abh4bFRP.png

"Carine on the Pre-Fall Collections" for Harper's Bazaar UK May 2013

Photographer: Sebastian Faena

Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

Hair: Akki

Make-up: Violette for Dior

Manicure: Donna D.

Set Design: Cristina Forestieri

Lighting: Chris Bisagni

Casting: Victoria Brynner

Creative Direction: Stephen Gan

Models:

Irina Shayk

Senait Gidey

Soo Joo Park

Tilda Lindstam

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Some websites already talked about it a while ago but I thought they mistook Soo Joo with someone else since I looked for her picture and couldn't find it but now I understand...

She's part of the NEW EDITION of The Little Black Jacket! :D

Here's the making of video:

Now there is no doubt about the fact that Soo Joo is Carine Roitfeld and Lagerfeld's new favourite, so glad for her!

post-39233-0-51587100-1366188338_thumb.j

photography by Janelle Okwodu

Memorable Moments F/W13

More of the season’s best girls share the behind the scenes happenings that made F/W 13 special for them in our continuing series, Model Memorable Moments.

Soo Joo (Wilhelmina New York)

HOMETOWN: Anaheim

WHERE YOU SAW HER THIS SEASON: Tom Ford, Fendi, Missoni, Rick Owens, Lanvin, Chanel

SOO JOO’S MEMORABLE MOMENT:

In London I got to do the Tom Ford show and meeting Tom for the first time was amazing. He knew exactly who I was and he even called me Miss Anaheim! In Milan I did Just Cavalli and that was an incredible experience and in Paris there was Chanel, which was a dream. I had a special moment in each city.

models.com

Soo Joo did a shooting for CUSP by Neiman Marcus with Dorothea Barth-Jorgensen and photographer Wendy Hopes. I guess this is a catalog or lookbook work... Let's wait and see but i'm looking forward this! Only behind-the-scenes pictures for the moment:

post-39233-0-06902700-1366839698_thumb.jpost-39233-0-39850200-1366839679_thumb.jpost-39233-0-74732800-1366839718_thumb.jpost-39233-0-48890100-1366839690_thumb.jpost-39233-0-11126400-1366839741_thumb.jpost-39233-0-72315500-1366839746_thumb.jpost-39233-0-12272800-1366839738_thumb.jpost-39233-0-47054600-1366839754_thumb.jpost-39233-0-67428600-1366839760_thumb.j

THE FRESH FACE: SOO JOO

The latest segment in CR’s ongoing series profiling fashion’s rising stars

“I enjoy creating things—interesting, beautiful, and memorable,” Soo Joo tells CR. “Before I became a model, I wanted to do something that involves fashion or art, and I guess that’s what drew me to modeling in the first place.” Prior to that, the striking catwalker (who appeared on the runways at major shows including Rick Owens, Chanel, and Lanvin) was flexing her artistic muscles as an architecture student at UC Berkeley. By her last year in school, however, she knew she was destined for a different path. “It [architecture] can be seen as solving a problem, a design problem, and I really enjoyed approaching it with a conceptual eye, but in real life, there are many limitations in exercising in that way,” she says. Here, she talks about her foray into modeling, her beauty secrets, and her signature blonde hair.

FASHION DREAMS “Growing up, no one in my family was particularly interested in fashion and I didn’t know where to look for it. So, in seventh grade, I saved up and bought myself a one-year subscription to Vogue through my school’s magazine drive. Flipping through the pages, it was such a contrast to my life in a little town…it seemed so unreal, like a real life fairytale book.”

CATWALK DEBUT “I can’t remember exactly, but the first show I walked in was something local in San Francisco, which is where I was first scouted. I was probably really nervous and hoping I didn’t fall out of my shoes. I still get nervous, but I’ve come a long way since then.”

ROLE MODELS “I admire Yoko Ono, David Bowie, and Rem Koolhaas for their iconic images and talent.”

BEAUTY SECRET “I always have one of those face masks from Korean drugstores containing stem cells and snail extract in my carry-on bag for long flights. They’re inexpensive but leave my skin hydrated and soft.”

BLONDE AMBITIION “My agents and I were talking about trying something very different with my look. I’ve always wanted to bleach my hair, so I thought, why not?”

SPRING PICKS “I just purchased the crinkled silk bra top from Miu Miu and picked up a pencil skirt from Zero + Maria Cornejo with abstract print of the de Young museum in San Francisco (one of my favorite buildings). This is going to be my summer uniform!”

crfashionbook.com