Bellazon

Alba Galocha & Danielle Knudson

Kasraks7

First thing first if i wanted to search for this model alone, i wouldnt have created a topic for it, Seccond you better go and get your facts right, Sometimes Nelly books from other agencies from other countries, like Jessica Marshall from London or Taylor Hannum from Miami Nerea Arce from Spain, Third the fact that you dont know her name doesnt mean that no one else knows it, lots of members may have not seen it yet so thats why i update it regulary to get their attention so unless you dont have any useful information stop posting on this thread, I've asked you to help not for Words Of Wisdom

• 3 weeks later...

Nelly doesn't book from other countries. Sometimes they get their models from Elite Models in Miami because Modellink uses it as a test on whether or not they want to sign models. Its the same way Lauren Ridealgh, Natalie Suliman and Alden Corrina other models have made their way onto the boards of Modellink. My wisdom helps people find models. Knowing how a company books a model narrows down the search greatly.

Sweden is an odd market. Most of the girls who model in Sweden fit into 3 categories:

1. Most of the intown models are Swedish or from a Scandinavian country mostly Denmark and Norway.

2. Most commercial models ie models who aren't high fashion with lots of agencies are completely direct book. Sweden is a direct book market. Most of their non-Scandinavian models don't ever live there unless they are of Swedish ancestry and their mother agency believes it could be beneficial.

3. Image models who are based in Paris are often placed in Stockholm. For some strange reason a lot of New York agencies and Ford Paris in particular place their models in Stockholm to pick up editorial and runway work. Most of these models are signed short term and only a few last more than a year. Agencies like Mikas and Stockholmsgruppen have fast turn over. REMEMBER the average height of a Swedish woman is 5'7". They have tons of eligible model types and not enough work for everyone. That's why so many Swedish models base themselves in foreign countries and why so many agencies in Milan and the US scout Sweden so heavily.

YOU are the person most interested in finding this model and you are unable to find her. I have along with others have searched for her and couldn't find this model. If the main people on this forum can't find her, she DOESN'T look like her photos which means her agency is still trying to make her an image model OR she no longer models. You can wait for this model to sign with another agency that presents her with a more commercial book but until then it's safe to say no one knows who she is otherwise someone would have given you a name or a decent lead.

The only thing you can do is wait and be patient. You might not find out who this model is or maybe some one will figure it out 6 months from now. If you keep bumping it, after a while people will ignore it especially since it has a very unique title to it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...