Bellazon

Alba Galocha & Danielle Knudson

Kasraks7

A little new information, She has 5 tatoos (As much as im aware), And she lately been aded to Nelly.com. So she is kinda new face ,i think, And I feel like i gotta put a reward for anyone who knows her name, Its like she is the least famous model ever, Anyway i keep it updated once in a while so it wont be forgotten.

• 2 weeks later...

first of all those hair dye box models are all image model who work in New York and Paris. Those girls are landing work in hard markets. Your model is probably a commercial model which are harder to id because they mostly do catalog work which doesn't make it into their portfolio. She isn't as new as you would think. She models in 2 countries: Sweden and Australia so she must have at least two agencies.

That's a big difference. She just models for nelly not one teaspoon. Nelly hires her. Most people don't realize there is a difference. Lol. Start looking at Swedish model agencies

Modellink

Elite

Avenue modeller

Sweden models

Mikas

Stockholmsgruppen

Etc.

More often than not they are with avenue modeller or modellink

That's a big difference. She just models for nelly not one teaspoon. Nelly hires her. Most people don't realize there is a difference. Lol. Start looking at Swedish model agencies

Modellink

Elite

Avenue modeller

Sweden models

Mikas

Stockholmsgruppen

Etc.

More often than not they are with avenue modeller or modellink

They only book from a Sweden. Look for the tattoos. If she has that much ink, she has to have photos with that ink displayed. Also make sure you check commercial, new faces, and classic boards

I gave up :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...