Bellazon

Candids

rosada

Tom is in NY with Gisele today!!!!!

post-5619-0-1446079142-14688_thumb.jpg

Gisele Bundchen and Patriots quarterback boyfriend Tom Brady mail a package together while in NYC’s West Village on Friday.

Brady’s ex, Bridget Moynahan, is due to give birth today. Today also happens to be Gisele’s 27th birthday. Spies say there is so much tension between the couple right now that they recently argued in front of hotel guests in Napa while staying at the Auberge du Soleil.

Brady was also recently seen holding the door for Gisele as the two entered IMG Building at 54th and Seventh.

Gisele also recently ranked as the highest-paid model, raking in $33 million a year, according to Forbes. Kate Moss comes in second making $9 million a year and Heidi Klum rounds out the top three earning $8 million a year. All of the women on Forbes‘ list of the top 15 supermodels make $1.5 million or more a year.

justjared

*points at Bridget's nose*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA......

HAHAHAH......

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA........

LMAO!!!!!!!!! So I guess Briget changed her mind about the baby date? Either that or Tom just didn't care for it. Not like he's the first man to miss a baby birth. :evil:

So I guess Briget changed her mind about the baby date? Either that or Tom just didn't care for it. Not like he's the first man to miss a baby birth. :evil:

I'm starting to believe that all this was started by the press (as usual!).

*points at Bridget's nose*

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA......

HAHAHAH......

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA........

:rofl: Where's one of your smilies here?

And btw loved her at Dolce&Gabbana presentation :heart: She rocks :wub:

That story was made up, do you all hate Bridget??

She was pregnant before Tom ran to Gisele, if her baby had to be born on that date I don't think Bridget would give a F*CK whether it was Gisele's b-day or NOT! She has a much bigger and meaningful job in her hands and that's raising her baby son/daughter with or WITHOUT Tom Brady. His just a MAN, nothing special.

She hasn't asked anything of Gisele or Tom except he has to pay for his child just like every other child on the planet with separated parents??? :dontgetit: :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

Tom better be at the birth of his child for his own sake; 1) as a father and 2) for his image too because THEY HATE HIM!

I used to think Gisele was well liked but at everysingle forum of 'celebrities' when it comes to Gisele & Tom they hate them?

agree with ya ˇˇ It´s sad because I love Gisele (never liked Tom) but still...no one really knows what´s going on there, just those three :no: so I won´t judge anyone, nor Gisele, nor Bridget, nor Tom :no: it´s their bussiness.. and that´s all :idk:

:rofl: Where's one of your smilies here?

And btw loved her at Dolce&Gabbana presentation :heart: She rocks :wub:

which smiley :shifty: ?!! Oooh ...............this for you..... :voodoo:

She always rox :ddr:

do you all hate Bridget??

No, just me. :blush:

I think Gisele should have told Tom 'nothing is going to happen between us until you sort out your issues with you babies mother'.

If she really liked Tom and he liked her the same it would still happen a few months after he sorted it out with Bridget. Because even though he and Bridget broke up, the relationship has never ended and will never end; whether Gisele & Tom stay together for years and have kids he'll always have had his first child with Bridget. His not the smartest tool in the box but he has smarter people around himto help him out why didn't they advise him?

Tom and Bridget were together 3 years and sometimes in a long relationship your 'lazy' when it comes to contraception. I thought Gisele would have been smarter since she's handled her image with precision but not lately, the 3 of them are in a messy triangle and it won't go away. Their baby will be a gorgeous baby though... :laugh:!

do you all hate Bridget??

No, just me. :blush:

Why?? :blink: :blink:

Tom was with Bridget first?? He left his swimmers inside Bridget and bailed...

what if he ends up doing the same with Gisele?? Gisele maybe a supermodel but she can't keep any of her men long enough to stay with her let alone marry her? Gisele has made life hard for herself, she chose to be with Tom Brady when his situation was the type you would run a mile from. :laugh: