Bellazon

Candids

rosada

blah i really with she was wearing something more flattering... her figure is great.. she should take advantage of that.. its like she had made a dress out of bed sheet... blah i the only one who is not satisfied?

and her hair.. blah.. no

I would venture to guess that she dressed that way in order to keep the spotlight on Leo. It was after all a night about his career and his work. Can you imagine what the cameras would have been trained on if she had been dressed "very sexy"? ;P

yeah but im sure that he would not mind if she dressed really sexy.. i mean hey they could get hottest couple and he is notorious for dating *only* models.. no sorry ONLY SUPERmodels.. so i dont see why he would mind.. and if that was the reasonging behind her wordrobe then.. props to her for being so caring

great smile though

what in the hell did she DOOOOOOOO???

dear god. when you have the best body on the planet, you don't attend your first academy awards looking like you literally rolled out of bed and brought the sheets with you.

gisele could've been on the cover of all the mags next week if she had've picked a glamourous, beautiful dress that complimented her incredible figure. but she wore THAT mess.

booooooooooooooooooooooo. <_<

I thought she looked very beautiful.  She was understatedly sexy and there is nothing wrong with that.  You don't have to wear a short skirt and have your cleavage hanging out to be a sexy woman.  I thought she looked elegant and lovely.   :wub:  :heart:

I agree wholeheartedly. I thought she looked amazing. Her smile was electrifying.