Bellazon

Candids

rosada

“I don’t really do the fashion month like most people do it anymore. I literally just came in just last night and I’m leaving tomorrow,” Bündchen said. “I did that when I was in my 20s. Now I’m in my 40s. I already have a more balanced schedule. I feel like I’ve paid my dues.”  
https://wwd.com/eye/parties/gisele-bundchen-nyfw-dinner-frame-denim-1235798332/

wwd

I think maybe she will do a campaign for Frame. It’s just too random for her to do an event if she’s not involved. 

• 3 weeks later...

Gisele arriving in Paris 30.9.2023

source: celebmafia.com

Do we know why she was/is there? It wasn´t for a fashion show or fashion related event/party. Maybe some campaign? Another one with Louis Vuitton? It could be editorial for Vogue Paris or another french magazine, but I think editorial work would be done in New York. 

What do you think? 

gisele-bundchen-arrives-in-paris-09-30-2023-0.jpg gisele-bundchen-arrives-in-paris-09-30-2023-1.jpg gisele-bundchen-arrives-in-paris-09-30-2023-2.jpg gisele-bundchen-arrives-in-paris-09-30-2023-3_thumbnail.jpg

Definitely a big fashion cover or ad campaign. :) 

Most photographers are in NY but perhaps it’s a couture collection or something. She did the V magazine editorial with Solve Sundsbo last year in Paris. It’s also around the time to shoot spring campaigns. I hope both but will be happy with one. 😂
Now I’m dying to know what it’s for! Absolutely zero hints on social media. 

4 hours ago, michelabella said:

Definitely a big fashion cover or ad campaign. :) 

Most photographers are in NY but perhaps it’s a couture collection or something. She did the V magazine editorial with Solve Sundsbo last year in Paris. It’s also around the time to shoot spring campaigns. I hope both but will be happy with one. 😂
Now I’m dying to know what it’s for! Absolutely zero hints on social media. 

It could be major cover and editorial as you said. Maybe shot on location. I would love editorial with couture. Something really glamourous and classy. 

But I think it’s Spring/Summer campaign. I’m still disappointed she didn’t have any for Fall/Winter (excluding Brazilian brands). 
I’m also hoping for both. Fingers crossed. 😁

So in upcoming weeks/months we can expect Collci and Arezzo F/W, new Vivara, probably Frame collaboration and something shot in Paris. (maybe more projects shot in NY and Paris, who knows).

Next year I think we will have various TV appearences and interviews with accompanying covers + editorials promoting her new book. Or at least I hope so. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...