Bellazon

Candids

rosada

On 1/27/2023 at 4:01 PM, Harpster said:

I'm not body shaming as she looks amazing, but the fact they had to pin the back of her purple swimsuit tells you just how tiny models can be! Still, her body is killer and I wouldn't mind being as tall and as long legged as Gisele! 🔥 

She has a relative short torso and long legs that's why. She probably looks tiny when she sits down lol.

And when she stands up she's suddenly all that tall. Creates an illusion to others in the right situation.

I have the same problem and i'm a man. Sometimes it's frustrating but they say it's the most attractive physique. 

On 1/28/2023 at 2:16 PM, ThorGod said:

Those butt cheeks look amazing though :shocking:. Especially for her age...  Like what 42y? :shocking:

I never comment here but I just gonna say one thing - it's funny how you guys act like women in their 30's and 40's are super old, like they're basically skeletons in their coffins lol her butt cheeks looks good for her age? She looks good for any age! 

On 2/4/2023 at 10:57 PM, evelize said:

I never comment here but I just gonna say one thing - it's funny how you guys act like women in their 30's and 40's are super old, like they're basically skeletons in their coffins lol her butt cheeks looks good for her age? She looks good for any age! 

The average woman does NOT have such nice butt cheeks at 42 years like Gisele does. Otherwise we would be running around with Gisele's everywhere which is not the case. Maybe you should start contributing pictures on Bellazon instead of posting comments like this.:gocho: