Bellazon

Evandro Soldati
Thumbnail

mulawin

Thanks MauiKane, but the first one is not Evandro.

Now, vanezinha, I am definitely puzzled. If not Evandro, who is it? Sure would like to know. There were 4 other male models in this photoshoot: Jacques Naude, Nick Riback, Cameron Bailey, Chris Folz. As far as I know, none of them have a dimpled chin like Evandro, and Cameron even has a goatee which we know Evandro does not have. Or are you referring to another pic? Please help me clear my confusion.

Do you mean this pic?

post-6400-1257503084_thumb.jpg

Now, vanezinha, I am definitely puzzled. If not Evandro, who is it? Sure would like to know. There were 4 other male models in this photoshoot: Jacques Naude, Nick Riback, Cameron Bailey, Chris Folz. As far as I know, none of them have a dimpled chin like Evandro, and Cameron even has a goatee which we know Evandro does not have. Or are you referring to another pic? Please help me clear my confusion.

He does have a dimpled chin and he still doesn't look like Evandro...his eyes, mouth, nose and eyebrow

The name of this model is Tanner Tillung.

Do you mean this pic?

He does have a dimpled chin and he still doesn't look like Evandro...his eyes, mouth, nose and eyebrow.

I do respect your knowledge about Evandro, vanezinha. However, I do believe you are mistaken on this one. I know who Tanner Tillung is. He was not a model on this shoot as reported by several fashion bloggers. I will, nevertheless, do more research to make sure. If YOU have definitive proof, please share.

:yes:

Do you mean this pic?

He does have a dimpled chin and he still doesn't look like Evandro...his eyes, mouth, nose and eyebrow.

I do respect your knowledge about Evandro, vanezinha. However, I do believe you are mistaken on this one. I know who Tanner Tillung is. He was not a model on this shoot as reported by several fashion bloggers. I will, nevertheless, do more research to make sure. If YOU have definitive proof, please share.

:yes:

Then try this blog from Tanner's official modeling agency.

Click Model LA

clickmodel.com/blog

clickmodel.com

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Some good News Girls:

EVANDRO WILL BE IN HERCULES SS 2010 !!!! New Year, new stuff, i think that sounds veeeeery good for us and something more is new: he cut his hair... i think a little bit too much but... anyway, he's hot as ever :heart:

16777278.th.jpg img0557m.th.jpg img0562t.th.jpg

Some good News Girls:

EVANDRO WILL BE IN HERCULES SS 2010 !!!! New Year, new stuff, i think that sounds veeeeery good for us and something more is new: he cut his hair... i think a little bit too much but... anyway, he's hot as ever :heart:

16777278.th.jpg img0557m.th.jpg img0562t.th.jpg

Hercules...great news !!! :D