Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Those pics are different because her mouth is oppen and smiling in one, and serious in the other. If you compare to one where her mouth is not open and she has about the same facial expression, you'll see her nose looks the same...plus when your skin is darker things appear more defined/a bit diff... Anyway you ppl are taking this change so seriously ...I think she looks great. She is natural, looks happy and vibrantand to me she looks about the same anyway...

Adriana has changed, but you know what? We all do. Whether it's age, her work, whatever it is..there is obviously something about her that we all love or else we wouldn't be on her forum awaiting new pictures constantly. Adriana is Adriana. She's absolutely beautiful in every way that a woman can be. No one will ever be able to replace her. So can we all stop picking at her like vultures? Honestly.

Honestly, I'm not picking. And I never said she was ugly. I still think she's quite beautiful, a lot better than most the models out there, but for me, she's just not looking like she used to.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue, because it truly is a matter of opinion. And this isn't the thread to do it in anyway. I am rooting for her at the show. I hope she kills it.

These pictures make me want to faint. So beautiful. :wub:

post-644-1195077525_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077541_thumb.jpg

These are just ... :no: I'm sorry, but she's changed.

post-644-1195077480_thumb.jpg post-644-1195077498_thumb.jpg

Maybe because it's her age, though she doesn't look "old" to me and two or three years shouldn't make much of a difference in appearance. Or maybe it's the fact that she's not fake tanning and the make-up is bad, but her "spark" is gone.

Aye

Thank-you so much to Sasha,

Sweet And Low, Jewels and

Cypress for posting wonderful photos!

:wub:

I am completely in love with the pictures

from the Walk of Fame event! I know that

everyone is comparing her to what she used

to be like when she was 19 yrs. old and

saying that her face and body has deteriorated

with age... But not only do I think that she looks

'good' in those Walk of Fame photos, I think

that she looks FANTASTIC.

In my opinion they're beyond comparable to the

pics from VS events in 2003.

---

One last thing: Two batches of photos are released within

the time frame of 24 hours. If in one set you think that Adri

looks AMAZING and you're so excited about her look right now,

why would you look at a set from the next day and get

completely disheartened because you think that she looks bad?

Someone doesn't gain weight in their nose, get sunken eyes

and oily skin within one day. In a situation like this, shouldn't

you realize that there's a [negative] difference simply between

the hair and makeup at the two seperate events?

:/

Honestly, I'm not picking. And I never said she was ugly. I still think she's quite beautiful, a lot better than most the models out there, but for me, she's just not looking like she used to.

Anyway, I'm not going to argue, because it truly is a matter of opinion. And this isn't the thread to do it in anyway. I am rooting for her at the show. I hope she kills it.

Thank-You so much Sweet And Low, Sasha,

Jewels and Cypress for the pictures

She looks so so so stunning at the Walk of Fame Event and the Shopping Event

but the Walk of Fame was my favorite.

I really sickens me to see how many people said negative remarks on

how Adriana looked at the shopping event.

And it has occurred to me that most people only like her for her beauty

and if she's doesn't look ' good ' and more [ which i find impossible ] people are all

like It sucks to be a Adriana fan etc.

:cain:

Some people have bought up this point, Adriana's 26 now not 20

anyone, people do change they can't stay the same way for ever.

Adriana's looked stunning before and she still looks stunning today.

We don't really know Adriana personally and most of us became fans because of her looks. You probably did too. Sure, then you start to get a feeling for the person behind but we still don't REALLY know her. Most Elton John fans are not Elton John fans because they think he has a great personality. They are Elton John fans because they love his work: His voice and his music. Adriana's work is looking good so when she doesn't look good, some of her fans will get concerned. Just like Elton John fans might get concerned if he releases a shitty album. It's pretty simple really. I'm not saying Adriana doesn't look good, but she doesn't look like the girl I fell for a long time ago. I'm still hoping that somehow that girl will show up at this year's show lol...