Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

What the fuck... the pictures sweetandlow posted are just hideous. I can't even recognize her in those. I just went from excited to disappointed. Again. It sucks to be an Adriana fan these days. Too many disappointments. Just when you think she's got her old groove back, another disappointment slaps you in the face.

What happened to this girl?

http://www.casperchristophersen.com/candidmania/

It pains me to say this but it's come to the point that you can't just ignore comments like Liliana's because you know there's truth to them. Old Adriana is gone for good and I'm pissed about it because I've invested so much time in her, defending her and praising her and distributing pictures from her glory days. But how can I defend this?

I'm not ready to disown her just yet but it's getting pretty damn close. It's not worth it when it starts to affect one's mood. Then it's time to let go...

Sorry if I'm killing the buzz but I just had to vent. I think a lot of other Adriana fans feel the same way, if only secretly :(

What the fuck... the pictures sweetandlow posted are just hideous. I can't even recognize her in those. I just went from excited to disappointed. Again. It sucks to be an Adriana fan these days. Too many disappointments. Just when you think she's got her old groove back, another disappointment slaps you in the face.

It pains me to say this but it's come to the point that you can't just ignore comments like Liliana's because you know there's truth to them. Old Adriana is gone for good and I'm pissed about it because I've invested so much time in her, defending her and praising her and distributing pictures from her glory days. But how can I defend this?

I'm not ready to disown her just yet but it's getting pretty damn close. It's not worth it when it starts to affect one's mood. Then it's time to let go...

Sorry if I'm killing the buzz but I just had to vent. I think a lot of other Adriana fans feel the same way, if only secretly :(

yea I know people age and beauty fades, I just wish it would have happened more gradually. In late 2005, she was a goddess beyond compare. Then in late 2006 she already looked 10 years older. I was clinging to the hope that it was just a temporary thing but I think it's finally dawning on me that the old Adriana is not coming back. I was actually excited yesterday when the first pictures came in because I thought she looked more like her old self. I guess I was wrong...

We still get pictures once in a while where you can sort of catch a glimpse of old Adri and I guess they kept me going for a while. I now realize they're getting rarer and rarer and it's bumming me out that such beauty has to go way before its time.

Her face was a bit bloated, greasy/oily and squinty (yes probably due to the sun, lighting and over-dose of makeup,) but I thought she looked average. Like any semi-attractive girl you'd see on the street.

Her skin is more dewy and youthful in the new photos. My eyes almost passed over her in the walk of fame photos.

Her cheeks are the pudgiest from the girls (not necessarily in a good way) and there is a lack of bone structure. That's what I first observe when I see her photos now. Her eyes still stand out but I'm not crazy about the overall bloated-look of her face anymore.

In the pics with her in white, it's the makeup around her eyes that's messed up...it's like they did a smoky look with a gap lacking eyeliner. I've seen that on lots of ppl, and when u leave that gap where eyeliner should be, it looks weird. I think she looks great!

How can you say that have something wrong with a face like this?

mq02kw6wy7.jpg

what is wrong? nothing. adriana look gorgeous, she is by far the most beautiful there. and I dont say this just because Im a HUGE fan, but is just look to those candids. always have one person saying bad things about adriana. when she smile: oh she looks horrible, look to those teeth. she she make a funny face: aw she looks like a retarded. when she make a serious face: ah she is ugly, why she didnt smile? ow look to her hair, eyes, smile, ears, body. horrible.

Im sorry, but this is SO annoying.

btw Thanks for all the great pictures guys, adriana looks AMAZING. :heart:

Melvaughn,

I don't think Alessandra and Miranda have anything on old Adriana. Hell, they all look kinda even nowadays. Alessandra's face tends to look rough and manly and while she's been more consistent lately she's nothing compared to old Adriana.

She looks like an ugly tranny in this picture:

http://www.casperchristophersen.com/vsfs2007candid.jpg

Almost repulsive.