Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

:wave: Credits to Adrianaflima.com

An article with that picture and many others was just posted on the last page by sweet-lady. :hehe:

Thanks pouty-kisses and sweet-lady for your posts. Is Adriana praying or meditating in those pics? Could anyone translate the article thing? Oh, and in the spiderman party with friends old roommate picture is Adriana's dress ripped? Or is it meant to be like that? Well, either way I see a little bit of skin :shifty:

And if I met Adriana Lima I would die right then and there after a series of seizures induced by mass amounts of endorphines rushing through my body. :chicken: I'd die with a smile on my face :hehe:

:wave: Credits to Adrianaflima.com

thanks for the credits hun :wave:

in our forum have more news about those pictures:

Adrianaflima.com - Forum

Is Adriana praying or meditating in those pics? Could anyone translate the article thing?

Adriana was really sad and with depression some months ago when she broke up with Vince and because she dont talk with her father.. so she decide to look for her father in Salvador, she forgive him and now they are friends.

Thats what they said in this article. and Im really proud of Adriana, its not everybody that forgive what her father did, I love her so much more now :heart:

OH MY GOSH!!! That's so amazing! That's such a life altering a event and a really personal issue and it must have been so hard for her to deal with that. Her forgiving her father must have been very difficult and it must have taken a lot of strength to do but she's probably happier now that she has a relationship with him. Wowwww, so many emotional things she must have ben dealing with. :cry: Adri is such a strong woman *sigh* :heart: Love her foreverrrrrrr :wub:

OH MY GOSH!!! That's so amazing! That's such a life altering a event and a really personal issue and it must have been so hard for her to deal with that. Her forgiving her father must have been very difficult and it must have taken a lot of strength to do but she's probably happier now that she has a relationship with him. Wowwww, so many emotional things she must have ben dealing with. :cry: Adri is such a strong woman *sigh* :heart: Love her foreverrrrrrr :wub:

That is soo true. I'm soooooo proud of her. . If i could see her i would give her the biggest HUG! :cry: It shows that she is a very strong person. I'm glad she found her father. He must be very proud of her, to see the beautiful women she has become.

aaahhhhh I LOVE :heart:

HER SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!