Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

That's me in the red jacket. We talked for a long time. I'm surprised nobody stopped us. Hopefully we have more pictures together! People were saying that she was referring to the baby as a 'she'...

She looked great though. I expected her to be bigger? Maybe because she was sitting down, but when she first came she was wearing a black dress and looked huge. And then in the red dress one of the first questions that I asked her was what kind of work does she have coming up next and she was like "I AM PREGNANT, CAN'T YOU TELL?!" and sat back and slouched in her seat and rubbed her belly. She's so funny. I found out so much stuff tonight. I am excited. And I feel special that she remembers me all the time, but I've noticed that she does have a great memory.

That's me in the red jacket. We talked for a long time. I'm surprised nobody stopped us. Hopefully we have more pictures together! People were saying that she was referring to the baby as a 'she'...

She looked great though. I expected her to be bigger? Maybe because she was sitting down, but when she first came she was wearing a black dress and looked huge. And then in the red dress one of the first questions that I asked her was what kind of work does she have coming up next and she was like "I AM PREGNANT, CAN'T YOU TELL?!" and sat back and slouched in her seat and rubbed her belly. She's so funny. I found out so much stuff tonight. I am excited. And I feel special that she remembers me all the time, but I've noticed that she does have a great memory.

Exellent!! Congratulations for achieve this greatest success! Hoping someday i can talk to her as much as you did. Thanks for the info!! :thumbsup:

I also met her...I asked if she was having a boy or a girl and her answer was 'I didn't want to know, we want to be surprised....' She looked good with no make-up. All she was wearing was red lipstick but I wish her hair had been down.

Miranda was also very nice....she talked to me for quite a while....

so she didnt tell you what kind of work shes got coming up? seems like she ignored that question! lol