Ace Models- Athens

Anima Creatives- Mumbai

Flair Models Management- Vienna

Ego Models-

SS&M- Barcelona

Campaigns: Mango Jeans, Diesel, L'oreal, Maybeline, Converse, Levi's

post-43653-0-1446082974-55821_thumb.jpg

http://www.explosivefashion.in/catwalk_candy.php?id=46

She is the new kid on the modeling block and all eyes are trained on rising star Jennifer Sodhi. “I was born and raised in Berlin by my German mother and Punjabi father. My big break, so to speak, happened quite by chance at twenty when an assistant to a fashion photographer spotted me and suggested a career in modeling; as events unfolded, I shifted base to Barcelona. Since then I have been living and working in different European cities though primarily in Paris, Milan and Athens before I moved to New York. My move to Mumbai was inspired by a desire to discover my Indian roots.”

Jennifer is now represented by Anima Creative Management India. She feels life in Mumbai is “challenging to begin with and it was hard to keep up in a pulsating and chaotic city like this. A normal activity like going to castings becomes a real adventure in this city and you can easily end up making new friends on the way when you get lost and strangers come up to rescue you,” she grins. A fan of 70s fashion, her current fashion must-haves are “long, fluid dresses that are super feminine.” One of her favorite fashion icons is “Jimi Hendrix as I love the mix of military-inspired jackets with a taste for hippie and pure magic. I also love big, fancy gemstone rings!”

Sodhi likes Abu Jani and Sandeep Khosla. “I discovered their precious work when I was given the opportunity of working with them,” she says though she has also worked with Monisha Jaisingh and featured in campaigns for BMW, Globus, Provogue and Tara Jewellery. We wish her luck in her ascending, adventurous career graph.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

formerly od

Mother Agency: Seeds Model Management- Berlin

Agencies:

Women Management- Milan

First Model Management- London

Ace Models- Athens

Anima Creatives- Mumbai