Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

adswnPu3.jpg adcPmVrg.jpg

adpTuFzk.jpgabvTwkIl.jpg

I get the impression that this is her new boyfriend, or that they're VERY interested in each other. He's so flirty with her, and she's dropping hints left and right she's single (also makes since why she hates Candice Swanepoel so much. Chris apparently loves her, and Taylor thinks she looks like a transvestite lol).

His name is Christian Johnson, he used to be a semi pro-surfer and now signed with Ford models & NoTiesManagement

He's done abercrombie, Hollister & H&M, David D and Teen from what I've seen.

They would be an awfully pretty couple imo

I would hope she didn't think Candice looks like a transvestite (you'd have to be blind to think that lol). I only said it because a couple of people have posted on Facebook a screen shot from Taylor's official tumblr where she has posted a confession/meme about Candice looking like one.

I think I can find the ss. BrB

Edit: Found it

Even if there's more behind the picture being put up (perhaps she was defending Candice? I dunno) - first impressions are everything. You're famous you gotta be careful of what you do or don't post.

uq9ZFCB.png

I would hope she didn't think Candice looks like a transvestite (you'd have to be blind to think that lol). I only said it because a couple of people have posted on Facebook a screen shot from Taylor's official tumblr where she has posted a confession/meme about Candice looking like one.

I think I can find the ss. BrB

Edit: Found it

uq9ZFCB.png

Even if there's more behind the picture being put up (perhaps she was defending Candice? I dunno) - first impressions are everything. You're famous you gotta be careful of what you do or don't post.

"Surf Spirit" for Glamour France June 2013

Photographer: Hilary Walsh

Stylist: Virginie Benarroch

Hair: Nikki Providence

Make-up: Gloria Noto

Model: Taylor Marie Hill

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

actVxRhX.jpg adynQaUS.png

adsSYWDt.png aby1pJUH.png

adeJ7RQ0.png adoe3mGf.png

abkWkDmq.png abwCnQcA.png

acbDzc6Y.png abdonjdm.png

adkfZ2RM.jpg

One on One with a Model: Taylor Marie Hill Interview

At only 17 years of age, Taylor Marie Hill has already covered ELLE, walked for DKNY, shot campaigns for H&M and stormed fashion weeks across the world. It’s safe to say she’s the industry’s next big thing. Taylor is also one of them faces you will see absolutely peppered all over Tumblr, so don’t be surprised if you recognise her from all the endless reblogs. It’s with that, that we welcome Taylor Marie Hill to our ‘One on One with a Model‘ feature in which we have a quick chat with one of our favourite models right now. Born in Colarado USA, we talk to Taylor about growing up in a small city, her dream photo shoot and where she wants to be in the future.

Hi Taylor thanks for taking the time to speak to us. How are you, how’s 2013 treating you so far?

Pretty good. This year is off to a really good start. I spent New Year’s down in Mexico with my sister on a mission trip. I spent time with and met some of the most beautiful orphan children I’ve ever met. I’ve been travelling worldwide and working.

Are we right in thinking your 16? Are you modelling full-time now or are you still balancing it with school?

I’m actually 17, my birthday just passed a few weeks ago! I’m full time modelling now. I tested out and graduated high school early.

How did you get discovered?

I was discovered by celebrity fashion photographer / talent manager Jim Jordan when I was 14 years old in a dude ranch in Colorado. He then flew me out to LA where he groomed me to be shopped around to the biggest agencies in the world. He is the best manager and a great mentor.

You’ve been working in Australia recently and last season you did fashion week’s in Milan, New York and Paris etc. How are you managing the whole travelling side of modelling?

I get homesick and miss my dogs and siblings all the time, but it helps me to have my Mom go with me everywhere. She is so supportive and helps out anyway she can to make the transition easier for me.

What does a typical day look like for you at the moment?

A typical day for me at that moment would be, since I’m in Australia, to wake up at 7:00AM every morning, take a shower, go on fittings and castings for fashion week, and if I have a short day I’ll come home and go to the beach and relax before the craze of fashion week hits.

You’ve already collaborated with the likes of ELLE, Glamour, H&M and A’GACI as well as runway shows for DKNY, Rachel Zoe and Rebecca Minkoff. What’s been your proudest moment so far?

My proudest moment so far would have to be when I got my first copy of ELLE and saw my face on the cover. It was pretty amazing and made me want to strive to continue to succeed in the business.

If you had to choose one other model and one photographer to work with on a dream shoot, who would it be?

My dream model to work with would probably be Miranda Kerr or Candice Swanepoel because they’re amazing models and I could probably learn a lot from them and my dream photographer to work with is of course Steven Meisel.

Is it a little strange taking part in fashion shows when people you admired growing up are in the same show?

I don’t really know if I notice because when I was little I didn’t even know what modelling was. I’m from a small town and there when you think of modelling you think of America’s Next Top Model. I didn’t know anything about the industry until I was discovered by Jim Jordan. But now of course it’s pretty surreal to walk in the amazing designer shows and be in touching distance of the most influential people in the industry.

What do your friends back home think about what you’re doing?

All my friends back home are really supportive and proud of me. I miss having them round but it’s always worth it in the end because I have such amazing people in my life.

Tell us about acting and where your at with that at the minute?

Acting is a new found passion of mine. My manager, Jim Jordan placed me with one of the biggest theatrical agencies in the world. I really want to have a voice in this world and acting has helped me find that. So I want to eventually end up on the big screen. But right now with all my modelling opportunities it’s so hard to focus on two things at once.

Where do you hope to be in five years time?

In 5 years I would like to be working with Unicef and other charities. I want to be using my career to be the voice for those who can’t speak for themselves.

Lastly, what projects do you have coming up in the near future?

It’s always hard to tell what’s going to happen in the future as the business is so unpredicatble. So far all I know is I’m doing lots of shows at Australian fashion week next week then I’m off to Milan and Paris for several other jobs.

http://www.itsaoao.com/2013/04/09/one-on-one-with-a-model-taylor-marie-hill/