Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

brooklyndecker17iq.jpg

brooklyndecker24jt.jpg

Profile of Brooklyn Decker, one of the "rookie" SI 2006 Swimsuit Edition models:

Name: Brooklyn Decker

Year of Birth: 1987

Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Short Bio (from Cincinnati.com, an entertainment blog, written by John Kiesewetter on 2/20/2006):

She's the daughter of Tessa Moore Decker, a 1985 graduate of Madison High School in West Middletown. I talked to Tessa in Charlotte, N.C., where the family has lived since 1990, and this is what she said:

Brook was born in Kettering -- not Middletown, as SI says -- in 1987. The Deckers lived in West Carrollton, and some with her parents in West Middletown, for about a year, then left town. "Middletown is what she remembers," mom says.

Brook's dad, Stephen, is not a doctor. (SI said he "implants pacemakers.") He sells pacemakers, but doesn't install them. Mom is a nurse in Charlotte.

Tessa's parents, Dan and Nancy Moore, now live in Middletown. Her brother, Kelly Moore, lives in West Middletown.

From SI:

Brooklyn is a rabid fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels and the Carolina Panthers. "I hate Duke," she says. "You bleed Carolina Blue when you are a Carolina fan, and Duke is stuffy and uptight." Brooklyn is named for a horse named Brook. "My Mom loved the name," she says. "My Dad liked Brooklyn because it's a longer version of Brook. And they'd never been to New York."

Enjoy!

cuando cumple año?? :)

Posts must be written in English to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture

brooklyndecker17iq.jpg

brooklyndecker24jt.jpg

Profile of Brooklyn Decker, one of the "rookie" SI 2006 Swimsuit Edition models:

Short Bio (from Cincinnati.com, an entertainment blog, written by John Kiesewetter on 2/20/2006):

She's the daughter of Tessa Moore Decker, a 1985 graduate of Madison High School in West Middletown. I talked to Tessa in Charlotte, N.C., where the family has lived since 1990, and this is what she said:

Brook was born in Kettering -- not Middletown, as SI says -- in 1987. The Deckers lived in West Carrollton, and some with her parents in West Middletown, for about a year, then left town. "Middletown is what she remembers," mom says.

Brook's dad, Stephen, is not a doctor. (SI said he "implants pacemakers.") He sells pacemakers, but doesn't install them. Mom is a nurse in Charlotte.

Tessa's parents, Dan and Nancy Moore, now live in Middletown. Her brother, Kelly Moore, lives in West Middletown.

From SI:

Brooklyn is a rabid fan of the North Carolina Tar Heels and the Carolina Panthers. "I hate Duke," she says. "You bleed Carolina Blue when you are a Carolina fan, and Duke is stuffy and uptight." Brooklyn is named for a horse named Brook. "My Mom loved the name," she says. "My Dad liked Brooklyn because it's a longer version of Brook. And they'd never been to New York."

Enjoy!

she was born on the 12 april 1987

brooklyndecker17iq.jpg

brooklyndecker24jt.jpg

From SI:

Enjoy!

she was born on the 12 april 1987

pero en otras paginas dice que nacio el 3 de agosto.......

Posts must be written in English to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture