Bellazon

Brooklyn Decker
Thumbnail

meidude

Tricia Helfer and other hot chicks coming to Chuck

Posted Nov 21st 2008 5:11PM by Bob Sassone

Filed under: Celebrities, Casting, Chuck, Reality-Free

NBC's Chuck is about to get an added dash of sexy to go along with the unbelievable level of sexy that already exists on the show. I'm talking about Yvonne Strahovski, not Adam Baldwin.

Battlestar Galactica favorite Tricia Helfer will guest star in this season's 18th episode as a spy who is assigned to Chuck. No, she isn't replacing Strahovski, this is only a one-episode thing (though I bet the door will be left open for her to come back). I'm guessing there is going to be some tension between both female agents when it comes to helping Chuck.

Helfer's not the only woman who will guest star on the show. Sports Illustrated cover model Brooklyn Decker (aka the future Mrs. Andy Roddick) will show up in an episode this season too.

It would be cool if Helfer could play the same character she plays on Burn Notice (hey, both are NBC Universal shows, could be a fun crossover), but that character is secretive and evil (as far as we know) so this will probably be a completely different character. Good to see that Helfer has the whole spy thing down though.

• 2 weeks later...