Bellazon

Zahia Dehar
Thumbnail

As for what Joe said about others being proditutes:

Amber Smith was a high fashion model but turned to prostitution during her drug addiction and people don't complain about her because she still can pull off classy. Her career is actually starting to get better.

Ana Nicole Smith was a stripper turned gold digger but no one expected much from her because she was a glamour model. It was her job to sell sex and sexy. She was basically a Z-lister who did reality and tv and plugged whatever endorsement she could get.

Sophie Anderton turned to prostitution to enable her drug habit. She was nit more controversial due to her relationship with Adrian Mutu. A lot of fans blamed her for Adrian's troubles. She was kind of demonized by the press. She still models but not at the level she once did. She lays low.

Louise Gagnon is also a former model who also turned to prostitution due to her drug habit.

* note the models were models first and prostitutes after their drug dependencies got out of control

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
you do realize she is a prostitute and the only reason why she is famous is because she lied about her age to several of her high profile clients which were French footballers. I can't believe she is landing such high profile fashion stuff. Its disgusting. There are so many fashion models who would kill for this type of work. This idiot has sex for money and then sells stories about it and she gets these campaigns. Makes me sick what the industry is becoming.

Yes I do realize that. At least, that is what I heard about her background. But unfortunately sex sells, and she was already in the public eye. This really isn't any different than people that are complete socialites like Kim Kardashian being cast in a movie because she's popular. That is just how the world works. It isn't fair, but it's how it works.

That being said, I still enjoy her appearance. I think she's beautiful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Zahia S/S 2013 Haute Couture show in Paris on january 23, 2013 - HQs

Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_01.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_02.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_03.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_04.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_05.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_06.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_07.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_08.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_09.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_10.jpgZahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_11.jpg Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_12.jpg th_aadb46233942380.jpg/monthly_01_2013/post-62480-0-1614303021-14129_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_13.jpg"> Zahia Dehar Haute Couture SS 2013 Zahia collection show in Paris_012313_14.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...