Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

She is shooting in NY... She posted several stories but none of them gives us any idea what the shoot (cover/campaign) is about or who she's working with.

I'm not expecting her in CK campaign, but CK will no longer use Willy in campaigns, they hired Glen Luchford (the same as Gucci)... If campaign's theme is the Jaws movie and has a budget like those of Gucci, if Doutzen were booked for the campaign would probably be somewhat iconic as he did on Gucci using the Noah's Ark theme.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:03 PM, Hollander said:

BTW I deleted my Doutzengallery Instagram account 

(I got bored after almost 3 years)

Sad...

1 hour ago, Hollander said:

No idea who that photographer is .. but thats not Glen Lunchford :(

Maybe just a random shoot sponsored by CK instead of CK campaign

Because Glen L. is hired to shoot every S/S 2019 campaign for CK 

It has to be something because I don’t believe she will fly to the States for a random editorial shoot

What an ugly styling for a shoot... But who would be the photographer? Because it has 3 people with a camera.

I'm so disappointed she left NY. I wanted her on the Versace show tomorrow. I think she doesn't like to walk, but this will only take her away from the campaigns. Obviously now she prioritizes her family but two more days would not make a difference. 

Unfortunately I think it's time for me to face the fact that working is no longer in the first place in her life!