Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

te name='Rogue' date='Nov 18 2006, 11:32 PM' post='591769']

doutzenkroes5lf9.th.jpg

this is not Doutzen

trust me it's her.

the eyes look green, but it's probably the effects.

it's doutzen, look at the eyes and lips

:p :)

it's not her ;)

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=577520

:ninja: the entire ed (that is not Doutzen) is here http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...st&p=581315 :ninja: ... honestly she doesn't look much like Doutzen in that picture she really does.

I was looking through the whole thread yesterday....and i wanna thank everyone who posts stuff..your all great, but one thing , ad its seriously ridiculous, like the constant conversations, about pointless crap....like if someone wants to find a certain pic of doutzy they have to go through about 80 million conversations i seriosuly went from page 1 to page 57 to find what i was looking for...and people reposting pix that were shown like 800 times, but no one ever posted the pix form doutzen from the vikotr&rolf show.....and one more thing thats very annoying and im not nameing names, but honestly if someone post a picture of what they think is doutzen dont rip them apart that it isnt them be nice about it , and leave it alone, we dont need a friggen yalta conference about if one pic is or isnt her...we dont need 5 pages of thread jsut talking about it........and im not trying to be mena or start any fights, but lets jsut stay on topic and post as many pix of her , if people wanna talk about crap thats what the messages and pm are for.....thanks and i love you all

:heart: :kiss: :wave:

It's hard not to repost pics of Doutzen when she's so incredibly beautiful! :laugh: ;)

She's one of the models that I think looked better last year [Along with Adriana and Gisele]. Don't get me wrong, she looked amazing this year as well... I just prefer her outfits and her hair from last year.

She's one of the models that I think looked better last year [Along with Adriana and Gisele]. Don't get me wrong, she looked amazing this year as well... I just prefer her outfits and her hair from last year.

I disagree..i think the runway was better this year....i think basically the outfits are always kinda campy, the lollipop the schoolgirl thing but theyre cute....but doutzen in the white/crystal concotion? she looks like a goddess.....and im sorry but the red/brown hair does more for her....her features look AMAZING!!!! not that they didnt before but it makes them more striking whereas with any blonde..its starts to wash things out...

I disagree..i think the runway was better this year....i think basically the outfits are always kinda campy, the lollipop the schoolgirl thing but theyre cute....but doutzen in the white/crystal concotion? she looks like a goddess.....and im sorry but the red/brown hair does more for her....her features look AMAZING!!!! not that they didnt before but it makes them more striking whereas with any blonde..its starts to wash things out...

plus....her extensions were godawful last year