Bellazon

Doutzen Kroes
Thumbnail

azkid

The hair looks perfectly styled but everything about that look is total mismatch

- Dirty looking Adidas sneakers

- Pyjama pants

- T-shirt looks like one from random Zoo worker

Probably expensive clothes from big brands but it looks BAD & CHEAP!

Who goes on tv looking like a Zoo worker?

You are in Toronto... not in Africa/Zoo

Of course there are always a few people saying: I love how she doesnt care about her looks

But she's a supermodel working in fashion .. people have high expectations when a supermodel makes her appearance on tv

-------------------------

It's great to see her doing tv interviews again

Its been a while

Here she looks a lil better but I hate this look with Adidas sneakers

I like Adidas sneakers but not matched with these more luxury brands:sick:

--------------------------------------

New gorgeous cover

Reprint from L'Oréal shoot from few years ago

This look with the pants and the blazes don't bother me much despite not finding something very good, but the dress she wore yesterday is horrible and had nothing to do with the ankle boot... She almost doesn't wear earrings, it bothers me a lot too!

I'm not fluent in English but her English looks great, compared to some models, for example Natasha Poly who even speaking English sounds like another language!

Today she might have had a Dutch photoshoot styled by Jetteke van Lexmond 

20180418_234458.thumb.png.86c564f08706903328f26dacd7b367ea.png

---------------------------

More Dutch news

But first:

Beautiful photo but seriously... she is lifeless in front of the camera! Every photo we see the same face expression with that mouth & eyes 

I would be so bored being a topmodel and doing the same face expression over and over again for every god damn photoshoot 

Photographing her must be super boring for the photographers as well ... I wouldnt be surprised if Steven Meisel is not interested in her because of her 1 face expression

doutzen363-foto-655.thumb.jpg.60f9740821d5d41293772933cf13d291.jpg

Here is the news:

On Friday, April 20, 2018, three young, promising international nature conservationists that make the difference for the future of nature receive the "Future For Nature Awards" at the Royal Burgers' Zoo in Arnhem. Supermodel Doutzen Kroes awards the Awards as a guest of honor to the American Adam Miller (27), the Vietnamese Trang Nguyen (27) and the Swiss Geraldine Werhahn (33).

Her trip to London for few hours might as well be just aa meeting .. but hopefully it's a photoshoot!

According to this hastag #daydreamingatwork

20180419_004851.thumb.png.de71e1994b083cda4adab6d45d94bfe2.png

.. I assume Doutzen & Jetteke worked on a shoot together

It can be any magazine/client in Holland because Doutzen always using the same team in Holland

Styling by Jetteke van Lexmond 

Hair by Mo Karadag or Ilham Mestour (Ilham is good btw)

Make-up by Mo Karadag 

Photographed by Paul Bellaart/ Duy Vo/Jan Welters

I kinda hate to see that same Dutch team (paul/mo/jetteke) because all their work looks the same over and over again but with different outfits on/different location 

But thats pretty much it

That whole team been working in the fashion industry for over a decade but they fail to make something epic/iconic with Doutzen

They are not very creative & Mo's makeup/hair skills are below average and very limited

Might be the reason why Mo/Jetteke/Paul never got the chance to work with Doutzen outside of Holland

Because no one is interested in their work as photographer/stylist/make-up artist + hair stylist