Bellazon

Vanessa Axente
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

post-74780-0-1446018233-67756_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446018233-69069_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446018233-73272_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446018233-74279_thumb.jpg post-74780-0-1446018233-76359_thumb.jpg

http://sharingismultiplying.com/

I have always been eager to help others, so I was really happy, when I was asked to do the photoshoot for this charity campaign. Just like my rolemodels, I find it important to use my popularity for a good cause. I also have personal experiences, since one of my good friends, Tünde Simon Kiralyne works with handicapped children. This is among the reasons why I am planning to continue my work in this field and I am willing to help as much as I can.@keleclothing #sharingismultiplying

I'm very happy i can be part of @keleclothing project with my little sister @axentegreti Our goal is to provide a long-term solution for financing a good cause, based on the creative and artistic work of those we’re trying to help. For the first time, KELE #SIM teamed up with Autistic Art. Please help us give and let’s make a positive impact on communities, together. #keleclothing #sharingismultiplying

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...