Bellazon

Runway

rosada

yes but why THEM ? is it a big brand ? their clothes are hideous imo lol

oh i agree, i've never liked their clothes. i don't know why them in particular, maybe because they're from brazil, if i were her i'd get me a ROsa Cha contract and dump this in a second, but who knows why she does things.

yes but why THEM ? is it a big brand ? their clothes are hideous imo lol

Well, she's got a contract with them. And they've gotta be paying her big for it. That explains about enough.

But you know, their clothes (colccil, that is) DO look hideous on the shows, but if you actually hit the stores, they've got some cool stuff, actually. I'm more of a surfwear kind of guy and they sell streetwear, but since Gisele, they're actually building a name for the brand and becoming quite pricy. Opening stores about everywhere..they've got some cool t-shirts, too.

Same thing happened to C&A. She got C&A to another level. They were shit before her. Theyre still kinda lame, they're no Dior or Dolce & Gabbana, because its more like one of those popular megastores for the poor with more acessible prices and stuff, like Bloomingdales or Sears or even K-Mart clothing, I dont know, whatever, but anyway, after Gisele's campaigns (and now Ricky Martin) they went from, lets say, class D to C. Talk about the power of advertising.

• 3 weeks later...