Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

I don't think "yuck" is the right word I thought about something more like- "I wish you'll be dead by tomarrow." :laugh:

Sometimes I'll think that a model is ugly but then I'll think again and be like "Wait, she's the one who's the model, right? SoI have no room to talk". But... other times I don't think of it that way, and I am guilty as charged. :laugh:

i just looked through the oct. issue of esquire where she's on the esquire 100 list... omg there is the most amazing picture of her ever. i am buying it when i get out of work tonight and i will go home and scan it.

seriously, she looks beyond amazing!! anyone who can should pick it up just for this picture, wow. i can't wait to show everyone!!! :wub:

okay, here it is!!!

ESQUIRE - October 2006

igesquire1vm2.th.jpg

igesquirert0.th.jpg

scanned by me. please do not repost anywhere unless you give me credit.

the big picture was really hard to scan since it was on two seperate pages. i'm working on getting a better scan of it, so when i do i will post that one as well. it wasn't easy though!

enjoy!!! she looks beyond amazing. :wub:

Hey everyone , I just got an account on wireimage and was going through all her pictures and some of these I have never seen posted before and If they have been then sorry , and theres also lots of videos I've never seen before of her but I called wireimage and they said there was no way to save them to your computer sorry !!

As long as you can see the videos on your computer screen, there is a way to capture it. There are plenty of screen recording programs to do so, if you're willing to pursue it.

Regardless, the photos are AMAZING.

okay, here it is!!!

ESQUIRE - October 2006

igesquire1vm2.th.jpg

igesquirert0.th.jpg

scanned by me. please do not repost anywhere unless you give me credit.

the big picture was really hard to scan since it was on two seperate pages. i'm working on getting a better scan of it, so when i do i will post that one as well. it wasn't easy though!

enjoy!!! she looks beyond amazing. :wub:

second one is one of her best pic!!!!Thanks!