Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

Remember last week when I said I had a bunch of 2005 Iza pics. Well I decided to share some of them with you. Don't worry some is more than enough. Get ready, take a deep breath, because here she comes.

Each post will have a part, title, quote from Iza, remark from me, and of course tons of pics. Enjoy

SPECIAL THANKS TO IZABEL HERSELF FOR TAKING MOST OF THE PICS AND CBS FOR PUBLISHING THEM.

Part 7: Jewels

"After I left the spa, feeling very rested, I met with Pedro Brango, who showed me the jewels I would be wearing for the show. They were stunning! So exquisite…"

I agree. ..... (Okay a little off topic) but doesn't that guy look a bit like Johnny Depp

06.jpg 133.jpg 134.jpg 135.jpg 136.jpg 137.jpg 138.jpg

Part 9: Show

"The day is finally here! I'm backstage and awe-struck. I can't believe it! It felt like a dream to be around all the beautiful girls, the elaborate wings, and the chaos surrounding the show. It was so exciting! My hair and makeup is all done, soft pretty colors. I decided to sneak and take a picture in front of Heidi Klum's wings. They were huge! I am in bliss, it's such a wonderful feeling to be here."

I think you'll all agree that it was such a wonderful feeling to see her there.

Well that all. Hope you liked it. Again, thanks to Iza and CBS for all this.

08.jpg Izabel2.jpg Izabel3.jpg Izabel4.jpg Izabel5.jpg

(Of topic, but I never got to tell you nice set.)

It funny, people always say that without makeup models aren't as beautiful. But with or without makeup, Iza is still breathtakingly beautiful. In some pics i think she even sexier without it. Probably because her natural radiance shines through more.