Bellazon

Margot Robbie
Thumbnail

dawson

Margot Robbie is gracing the cover of Ellemagazine’s February 2018 issue, on newsstands January 16.

On directing: “I still love acting. But I’ve spent the last 10 years on a film set, and I realized that if I am pouring my heart and soul into a film, I want to be one of those voices in the conversation making decisions.”

On the first highlight of her career: “When I got to New York for the first time, I took my first paycheck, walked straight into Tiffany’s on Fifth Avenue, and bought an airplane charm that goes on my bracelet. It was the best feeling ever. I got my little blue box, and I got it for myself.”

On which skill she wants to master: “I recently bought fire-twirling poles, because I really want to get good at it. When I was backpacking in the Philippines, there were heaps of fire twirlers on the beach, and it was so cool. I was like, Wow, I really want to do that!”

credit to just jared, elle.com

GLRAfsa6cE3JkmE.jpg F0OIK16ArDik22K.jpg ze3wDi9F24FPBcm.jpg GsjoBpcPnYUKpyU.jpg AEcWoEePMXH2wnv.jpg UPZukoLcKZkbSVP.jpg 

US ELLE FEBRUARY 2018 : MARGOT ROBBIE BY ALEXI LUBOMIRSKI

COVER STORY 
"THE DIVINE MISS M"

Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Stylist: Samira Nasr
Hair: Renato Campora
Make-Up: Pati Dubroff

Model/Actress: Margot Robbie

Credit: US ELLE Digital Edition via Zorka at the Fashion Spot

HNLvsgO4C5gFKh5.jpg SxQhWLE1GnkxP1K.jpg epv50rcxQsQROOl.jpg znoRIQhsB7WteKF.jpg QTLpOMyWjEGu68E.jpg s9PB4RLaRpV6skv.jpg 9zQ3VUU0OUPvQwY.jpg f05KTwPo51x8slQ.jpg Q3phYKoxii0D2Rm.jpg 

On 14/1/2018 at 3:26 AM, BarbieErin said:

Congrats on your critics choice award Margot!!!   :excited:  :ddr:  :clap:

I saw I, Tonya and she's AMAZING in it, she deserves.   

I finally saw the movie, she was really phenomenal! But they all did a great job, Sebastian was great as well and Allison blew my mind!! The music choices were always on point too!

6 hours ago, Dea83 said:

I finally saw the movie, she was really phenomenal! But they all did a great job, Sebastian was great as well and Allison blew my mind!! The music choices were always on point too!

I absolutely agree, the whole cast is amazing and I really liked this movie.