Bellazon

Halle Berry
Thumbnail

GoodFoot

Michael Kors & Halle Berry Attending A Dinner In Her Honor For The United Nations World Food Programme To Help Fight World Hunger Held @ The Pool Room at the Four Seasons on April 6, 2013 in New York City. Mandatory Credit Goes To Photographer Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images (x5)

th_68197_MichaelKorsHalleBerryAttendingADinnerInHerHonorForTheUnitedNationsWorldFoodProgrammeToHelpFightWorldHungerHeldThePoolRoomattheFourSeasons04.06.2013InNYC1_122_41lo.jpg th_68153_MichaelKorsHalleBerryAttendingADinnerInHerHonorForTheUnitedNationsWorldFoodProgrammeToHelpFightWorldHungerHeldThePoolRoomattheFourSeasons04.06.2013InNYC2_122_39lo.jpg th_68157_MichaelKorsHalleBerryAttendingADinnerInHerHonorForTheUnitedNationsWorldFoodProgrammeToHelpFightWorldHungerHeldThePoolRoomattheFourSeasons04.06.2013InNYC3_122_211lo.jpg th_68195_MichaelKorsHalleBerryAttendingADinnerInHerHonorForTheUnitedNationsWorldFoodProgrammeToHelpFightWorldHungerHeldThePoolRoomattheFourSeasons04.06.2013InNYC4_122_156lo.jpg th_68267_MichaelKorsHalleBerryAttendingADinnerInHerHonorForTheUnitedNationsWorldFoodProgrammeToHelpFightWorldHungerHeldThePoolRoomattheFourSeasons04.06.2013InNYC5_122_368lo.jpg

Wow,that purple dress looks amazing on her. :wub:

--------------------------------------------------------

Halle Berry On Her Pregnancy: "It Was The Biggest Surprise Ever!"

Halle Berry recently revealed that she's expecting her second child, and everyone were really surprised - even herself. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth", she said in an interview with CNN.

"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's a big surprise and the most wonderful", she continued. The father is her fiancé of one year, Olivier Martinez.

Wow,that purple dress looks amazing on her. :wub:

--------------------------------------------------------

Halle Berry On Her Pregnancy: "It Was The Biggest Surprise Ever!"

Halle Berry recently revealed that she's expecting her second child, and everyone were really surprised - even herself. "This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth", she said in an interview with CNN.

"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's a big surprise and the most wonderful", she continued. The father is her fiancé of one year, Olivier Martinez.

Posh24

I love that dress on her too Mahi! She has that beautiful glow.