Bellazon

FOCUS on FACES!

soularheart

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I have to say the woman with the most flat-out, no-flaws PERFECT face I've ever seen is Shalom Harlow. :wub: At least in her prime (she's a little older now), her face was the most absolutely striking thing. Even models I like better (like Megan Ewing (of course!) and Polina Kouklina don't have faces as aesthetically perfect as hers. (Megan, for example, has the gapped teeth and freckles and Polina has a slightly bent nose-- which certainly don't detract from their looks but they don't have "perfect" faces either.)

But Shalom-- I feel like I can look and look and look at her face and never find anything the least bit unpleasent or off about it. She somehow manages to be so unique looking-- and yet so exquisite depite it. Her profile is just-- wow, one of the most interesting and lovely in the entire world! I honestly can't think of anyone who could be considered more classically beautiful that she is.

You're right, i totally agree. She has a gorgeous face...stunning, really. :heart: :)