Bellazon

FOCUS on FACES!

soularheart

uhhh she looks just like that chick i used to love.....the back stabbin girl at my school.... :cry:

That really sucks. Girls who look like celebs usually turn out to be the bitchy ones. And just as bad: you start to dislike the celeb they look like.

I've got a girl in my class now who's like the naturally blonde version of Jessica Alba. I really liked Jessica Alba in Dark angel.

At first she seemed alright, but later on she became a real bitch. Which makes my liking of Jess a lot less. The worst thing is the guys still love her. (Okay, it's logical, when ur as goodlooking as she is.)

Really makes me wish I looked like Adriana Lima, heh, then I'd blow her straight out of the water ;)

yeah I read something about it. She held on a tree for 8 hours I believe and if I'm correct she even had a few broken bones.. But she came out alright :)

edit: She lost her boyfriend? That's horrible. I heard he was missing but I thought he had survived. Obviously, I was wrong.