Bellazon

Raica Oliveira

from where come from those new pictures mandarina? (candid)

A lot of pages , but I took them out of Ego magazine page and there is also on Quem, MSN entertaniment, Yahoo Noticias, IG Gente...

The pictures show Raica and actor Ricardo Pereira... on a beach... as a couple... for a clothing brand campaign. :)

The pic when they are in the nett is the only one when they are shooting the others are paparazzi pix of the talking and so.

post-15719-1228310521_thumb.jpg

from where come from those new pictures mandarina? (candid)

The pictures show Raica and actor Ricardo Pereira... on a beach... as a couple... for a clothing brand campaign. :)

post-15719-1228310521_thumb.jpg

yes i was talking about these, thanks ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :angry: , I just read about it in the newspaper... I saw a pic of Raica and Ricardo and it says

'' Raica and Ricardo romance on the beach'' and just when I start to think oh well finally Raica found a decent

looking guy I read it is a photoshoot for a brand they both advertise :shock: !!!!!!!! :no:

Why!? Why can't she be dating a handsome dude like Ricardo Pereira and not some Ronaldo , Nathaniel Rotchild idiot!? :cry:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :angry: , I just read about it in the newspaper... I saw a pic of Raica and Ricardo and it says

'' Raica and Ricardo romance on the beach'' and just when I start to think oh well finally Raica found a decent

looking guy I read it is a photoshoot for a brand they both advertise :shock: !!!!!!!! :no:

Why!? Why can't she be dating a handsome dude like Ricardo Pereira and not some Ronaldo , Nathaniel Rotchild idiot!? :cry:

;) Heh, I guess she has a bad taste in men...

it's true and sad :(

it's true and sad :(

Totally .