Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Yeah, sure it's the prittiest picture of Britney...it's been Photoshopped to death. I would look pretty if they did that to my picture, and I'm a guy! And a pretty old guy, I might add. Unfortunately.

Yeah they added effects. So what? She was gorgeous in that video.

So all I was saying was that you can take an average looking girl (like Britney) and make her look wonderful by photoshopping her. Or by applying gobs of makeup. Britney, like many other celebrity "beauties", is just an average looking girl. Pamela Anderson is thought to be a real beauty, but did you ever see her without her makeup? Throw her a bone. Britney's in the same boat. Not as bad, but still trailer trash.

No sense in arguing with a hater....anyways...here are some collages

Hey, I'm not a hater...Britney has something to offer. She's a talented girl. All I said is that photo was Photoshopped, and you can't deny that. She's no Brigitte Bardot, she's just a fair to meddlin looking girl who has the money to have people make her look better than she really looks. Nothing wrong with that, that's what they all do, it's their job. She's a product they're trying to sell, and they want her to look as good as possible, so they can make as much money as they can off of her. That's the facts. She's not the only one, they all do it, it's a business. I don't hold her at fault for that. Personally, I think she's just a dumbass redneck, but that's not the issue here. All I said was that they Photoshopped her picture to make her look a lot better than she really looks in real life. That's a cold fact of the business. Can you honestly be so naive to disagree with that?