Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

That's true.  Britney's mother does seem to try to run her life.  Let's just hope her mother has enough common sense not to scar that kid for the rest of it's life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I so totally agree, we don't need any kids running around like Jessica Simpson :blink: Britney doesn't seem to be that dense in the head, but then again her reality tv show has yet to air.

• 2 weeks later...

i feel kinda bad for her.she used to be thuis sex symbol and now she turned to a total slob.even in her public appearances. i think it's sad that she's only 25 and she seems to be giving up on everything..

but maybe i'm wrong-and she's happy with her baby and husband and she doesn't care what she looks like...idk

You know... when she was 17 she was this big star at susch a young age. She had a lot of money, before turning even 18 and she kept growing ang growing. She had everything and was very famous. Stars like her have a very strong pressure looking good and she did- she looked she good, that every other girl would die to look like her. And when she found her real heppiness (Kevin) she didn't want to be perfect enymore, I guess she was sick of it and any other normal person would be that too. I mean 1000 sits ups and so 4 times a week? That's hard. She doesn't care anymore how she looks, she just wants to be with her family and be a normal girl (woman). It isn't her fault that the paparazzis follow her every day and every step, it's so annoying. I wish her luck for the future and I think she is going to be a great mother!

Guest Guest