Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

wow britney is really chubby! Never thought she'd ever be like that. I always thought she looked pretty good, and she always had a flat stomach, like in this pic for example:

regime.jpg

But in those beach pics, she looks awful. She should get herself her personal trainer back and start working out again.

me too.. i want bill clinton back!

:rolleyes:

He pulled the same stuff you know, over a place called Kosovo. Pissed off Europe. But he "feels your pain" so he must be better, right? Ha. The guy never did a thing but sit there and cut military payroll (yes, when people talk about "slashing the defense budget" they're talking about putting hundreds of thousands of enlisted personnel on food stamps) to "balance" the budget.

He presided over the tech boom which had nothing to do with his presidency whatsoever. The economy started to slide in the last year of his administration when the Dot Coms burst and new technology started to level off.

Here endeth the lesson.

Well said.

I liked her a lot from 1999 to 2001 maybe 2002.....then just....meh..

her candids are just aweful...

this is in the 2001 VMA's

she looked good....terribly good..

6143318la.jpg

Your right on! I used to be a fairly big fan of her in the slave for you days cuz damn she was bad! :drool:

But then she came around eating mickey d's looking like she just walked out of her trailer and It took so much away. :/

She needs to get her ass in the gym and come back with a bang looking like that. :fun:

I read an interview with her (a very recent one) and she said now she's just married Federline she let it go for a while (eat everything she wanted, but no exercise to compensate) and only realised how bad she looked when she saw the pics in magazines. according to her she's now back into the gym again and on a diet to get her body back in shape.

Knowing Britney always gets the best of the best, she'll probably have her body back in the shape how it should be in no time.

Ugh, saw another pic of her on Superficial the other day--again you guessed it, she looks trashy and she`s scratching her ass :laugh:

Anyway, I agree with you guys, she used to be great looking and had an amazing body..what happened? <_< (not that I really care,cuz I don`t like her..just pointing out)