189cm (6’2.5″)

Place of Origin:

Hoersholm, Denmark

Ethnic Origin:

Danish

Birthsign:

Scorpio

How discovered:

I got discovered in school during lunch break by another student.

Favorite things:

Traveling, cooking and sports.

Favorite music, band:

I think I’m very open when it comes to music, if it sounds good to me I listen to it no matter what the genre is. I mostly listen to rock though.

Hobbies:

I don’t really have one hobby, I tend to find something new and challenging but when I’ve learned it I pick up something else, what’s that called? Probably something bad, hah! Anyways I’m currently trying to learn to play hacky sack properly and when I get back home I’ve still to learn to play saxophone better.

Favorite piece of clothing:

That would be my necklace. It is a uniquely curved gold cross on a white-silver chain, it means alot to me and I only take it off if I have to. I got the chain from my best friend since childhood and the cross was given to me by my father, I wear it for good luck.

What’s your idea of fun?

I do enjoy nightlife, but I enjoy sports more. I’m not particuarly good at any but I’m above average in all and I love the way it connects me and my friends and then separates us again because I mock them if I win, hah!

Favorite modeling experience so far?

Going to Trieste, close to Croatia for a show, it was a beautiful location and right next to a beach, it was very different from what I’ve tried before and a great experience indeed.

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?

Denmark is beautiful and very peaceful so definitely relaxing.

Favorite artist (any kind):

How cheesy this ever may sound it’s my dear friend and the photographer that discovered me, Lyla Hougaard. I’ve never met anyone with so much passion for anything and I find that very beautiful and inspiring.

Place you would love to visit:

I’d love to go to Serbia, that would make my traveling experiences exciting and different.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:

Besides making that stupid hacky sack bounce correctly, I’m currently watching a lot of old movies and a lot of South Park, weird combination, I know.

post-35528-0-1446119179-95039_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446119179-97668_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446119180-00268_thumb.jpg post-35528-0-1446119180-03968_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Peter, Tom & Dave #9

Model Kim Kraglund

Ph Sean P. Watters

St Debra Ginyard

Sean P. Watters shoots one of Red's most promising faces for Peter, Tom & Dave's ninth issue while Debra Ginyard styles the strong cheek-boned model in preppy outfits from Tommy Hilfiger and Gant.

post-35528-1323880787_thumb.jpg

click link to view full spread

http://hommemodel.blogspot.com/2011/12/edi...l-blastoff.html