Bellazon

Music Video Discussion

Squeege Beckenheim

I do think that we need a thread like this. There are so many music videos out there - good ones, bad ones.

Some actually underline the message of the song, some carry the feeling of it.

Just go ahead and start - any year, genre, singer/band. Doesn't matter as long as you feel the need of sharing it (out of praise or criticism and everything in-between...)

:)

• 2 weeks later...

yes i get you,Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, etc are a dj's which we see on tv everyday-thats why i call it commercial house.i was talking about the other dj's , those who play different subgenres of the house music - like deep ,lounge,ambient,jazz,etc, which are not broadcasted on tv....or at least not in my country. there is difference between house&house!i see it that way cuz i listen house mostly :)

yes i get you,Armin Van Buuren, Paul Van Dyk, etc are a dj's which we see on tv everyday-thats why i call it commercial house.i was talking about the other dj's , those who play different subgenres of the house music - like deep ,lounge,ambient,jazz,etc, which are not broadcasted on tv....or at least not in my country. there is difference between house&house!i see it that way cuz i listen house mostly :)

Ok :)

• 1 month later...