Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Very nice work, Jess, on the sets. Could I use the last one for a bit? Then, I'll see who else I might like to use for a change. I really do like other models, too, as strange as that may seem.:D But, for now, until I change my order of things, :whistle: can I use the third one? You've gotten some new touches in your sets. They've always been gorgeous but you have some new elements now and you are a true pro at this set making stuff! :heart: :heart:

Very nice work, Jess, on the sets. Could I use the last one for a bit? Then, I'll see who else I might like to use for a change. I really do like other models, too, as strange as that may seem. :D But, for now, until I change my order of things, :whistle: can I use the third one? You've gotten some new touches in your sets. They've always been gorgeous but you have some new elements now and you are a true pro at this set making stuff! :heart: :heart:

Thank you and of course you can use it! :flower:

sweetandlowavatartoriko2.jpgsweetandlowsignaturetoros6.jpg

And thanks for the pics dirrty, I haven't seen those before! :)

any word on when tp.com will be up and going? i noticed the intro page has changed a little since the last time i tried it, but nothing more.

The only thing I hear is "soon, very soon". So, we just sit and twiddle thumbs, I guess. :lost: :lost: :idk:

There sure haven't been many new Tori pictures lately. What a summer drought! If it's any consolation, however, the Sports Illustrated calendar and Date Book should be coming out in the next two weeks, and they always feature photos of the models that were not in the Swimsuit Issue.

What has she been doing lately? Hopefully she is out doing some great photo shoots!