Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Boy, SnL and el jefe,

I genuflect before both of you for showing Tori in her best looks in the city and on the beach. :drool: :wub:

Tori really looks amazing anywhere! :heart::heart::heart:

The pics really speak for themselves so I'll refrain from babbling! ;)

I will save my faves to give Tori's BZ fans time to savour these recent posts! :whistle::blush::wave:

a few screencaps (not the greatest quality, sorry) and the first two are for Lancelot especially :wave::wave:

No apologizing, SnL! At least according to one Jethro Leroy Gibbs (aka Mark Harmon) in NCIS Original when his team members say "I'm sorry" to him! ;)

Thanks for the screencaps! At least you can do them! :p

My roommate in grad school was a D-1 goalkeeper in college who had incredible diving save pics like that for her team's media guide. :)

Needless to say, Tori looks so effortlessly athletic flying through the air and beautiful while moving and in candids! :wub:

Thank you! Thank You! :wave:

My Faves From Couture to Cute, Cute:

post-9036-1282263057_thumb.jpg

post-9036-1282263133_thumb.jpg

LOVE - Issue 4 photographed by Angelo Pennetta

wearing Diane Von Furstenberg

2zoazv6.jpg

cr: TFS - fearless123

Love it, SnL! :heart:

Love Tori looking insanely sexy! :drool:

There. I said she looks sexy for the first time though Tori has been so sexy so many times. :wub:

Much repression on my part. :ninja:

A great weekend to all! :wave:

That's part of that collage that el jefe posted above for Billabong, right??? btw, do you have a twitter account as Tori Praver also?? I say that 'cuz you are using the picture Tori used to use on hers. :hug: Also, since you are from Germany, would you happen to know exactly who is the person replying to You Tube videos acting as if they are Tori and also all the other Twitter accts and facebook accounts pretending to be her? I know at least one of the people is from your country and you might have heard something thru the grapevine. If you do, let us know 'cuz it's causing Tori to have to change all her accounts every 10 minutes....would be a great service if you did know this person...Tori can't post anywhere anymore 'cuz this person copies everything she says and that leaves the rest of us out of getting good posts by Tori.....thanx a bunch for any and all info you can provide and thanx very much for posting. :flower:

That's part of that collage that el jefe posted above for Billabong, right??? btw, do you have a twitter account as Tori Praver also?? I say that 'cuz you are using the picture Tori used to use on hers. :hug: Also, since you are from Germany, would you happen to know exactly who is the person replying to You Tube videos acting as if they are Tori and also all the other Twitter accts and facebook accounts pretending to be her? I know at least one of the people is from your country and you might have heard something thru the grapevine. If you do, let us know 'cuz it's causing Tori to have to change all her accounts every 10 minutes....would be a great service if you did know this person...Tori can't post anywhere anymore 'cuz this person copies everything she says and that leaves the rest of us out of getting good posts by Tori.....thanx a bunch for any and all info you can provide and thanx very much for posting. :flower:

yes, that is a part of it.. i do not own a twitter acc called tori praver or something else.. and i don't know who it could be.. i would like to know which twitter acc is real.. i read at modelinia.com that she's got a new one (@modeltoripraver) but at toripraver.com it is said that's still @tori_praver.. this is my only account in which i've got a picture of her and also call myself misspraver.. ;)

yes, that is a part of it.. i do not own a twitter acc called tori praver or something else.. and i don't know who it could be.. i would like to know which twitter acc is real.. i read at modelinia.com that she's got a new one (@modeltoripraver) but at toripraver.com it is said that's still @tori_praver.. this is my only account in which i've got a picture of her and also call myself misspraver.. ;)

She really doesn't post much anywhere, does she?? It would be nice to get updates like so many of the other models do instead of having to pry the info out of her but she's been burned by a lot by people who are imitating her that I think she's just not letting us know stuff through twitter or any other place. I know the stuff she had to go through with facebook to get rid of jerk imitators and show it was really her, was insane!!! So, she just stopped facebook completely. She's very private anyway but

she's probably leery after what happened to Bree 'cuz she used to be really chatty but that has changed. It is supposed to change to the new one but we'll just have to wait and see if she actually uses it. :wave: The fruitcake imitators spoiled it all :ninja: Plus, I know she's really, really busy with work which is good for all of us :yes: