Bellazon

Awesome Abs

sha

yah ok maybe euwww is a bit over the top she is pretty gorgeous...but with out airbrushing i dont think her abs are worth mentioning....alot of these girls have good abs only when they are airbrushed.

Ale has nice abs though.

Stomachs are so important for me on a guy or girl cause you can be so fierce and have everything going for your but if the stomach isnt tight its just totaly undoes all your fierceness.

slim in the waist fat in the ass i say!!

Totally agree with your "fierce" statement, Strawberry. Without a doubt, abs are "it" and the booty, too. I think butt's can get overdone, too. IMHO, Beyonce is not a cover girl. I think her body is out of proportion or something. I don't know what it is but it's just not doing it. She's pretty and has a big butt but beyond that........?????????? But, that's just me. Just don't go lookin' like a guy with your abs. That's just plain wrong.

I'm not thinking Tori is airbrushed........could be, but I don't think so. There are just tons of girls who have it "right" and others who just don't. :) :hug:

upd, and speaking of blonde surfer girls, don't leave out TORI PRAVER! :drool: She is it! (obviously I think so) :laugh: .

hi sweetandlow...my favorites are blonde surfer girls, without any doubt, but there are some nice brunets aswell...

post-9326-1175709456_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709417_thumb.jpgpost-1905-1127034516_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709372_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709343_thumb.jpg[attac

ment=238715:black6.jpg]post-9326-1175709255_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709230_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709021_thumb.jpgpost-9326-1175709010_thumb.jpg

There are waaaaaay more brunettes that are really hot than blondes. How many really great blondes are out there? Not many. Hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...