Bellazon

Any celeb that everyone says is hot but who you think is unattractive

Guest MissIsabella

This will anger Isa and perhaps others, but Angelina Jolie and her carp lips need to expedite their exodus also.

i like her lips... i think they are very sexy. :) but u know, people have their own opinions, so i'm not getting mad at u... well it's probably cuz i'm not much of a fan of angelina... if it was adriana u were talking abut... then i'd probably get a little mad... :whistle: ... lol

• 4 weeks later...

Vida Guerra..and it's not because she doesn't have the typical supermodel features...she tries to come across as humble but her little comments have an undercurrent of arrogance and her cocky, ditzy demeanor totally turned me off..

Adriana.  I don't know, maybe it's because everyone in the forum likes her.  I think she is gorgeous, but I always get tired of hearing about her and seeing almost EVERYONE use her as an avatar/sig.

I hear ya, I'm buring out on several of the more known models too.. It's one of the MANY reasons I cannot even begin to want to look at ABB now.