Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

They are at the annual Art Basel Exhibition in Miami.

She looks great. Her hair are darker again(good)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan I like the bag as well, really cute. Only it is Prada, not Celine. Have you noticed that Karim's mother has the same bag? winking0001.gif

Ah cool thanks, finally some recent candids of her, wish we got more updates like Alessandra and Adriana/Gisele get on their threads but I guess its good for Ana as she still has her career but not to the point she will be followed by paparazzi everywhere like Ale/Adriana/Gisele/Miranda and are you sure its Prada? I'm sure its Celine, it looks like the mini tote and also found a picture online on google which says it is Celine.

http://www.tophandba...en-Black-53.jpg

(this looks to be the same bag)

Woah thanks :D I hope to see more from the picture of her and the blonde girl, I know for a fact that Jodie Boland was the makeup artist for a shoot she did when that candid picture was taken and it was for Calvin Klein One Color cosmetics, it was fairly recent too, wish more would be released :( I'm dying to see Ana's shoot for CK :)

Also here is a couple more that are new to me, again I hope they aren't reposts, don't think they're as I constantly visit BZ :p

a.jpg b.jpg c.jpg d.jpg e.jpg