Bellazon

Candids

Capt Snow

I don't think that is a rock n' roll sign, I think it's a peace sign they use in Brasil. I've seen soccer player Ronaldo and Ronaldinho do it as well a lot.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In Hawaii it is called the shaka, and it is pretty much just a way to say hi. Alessandra does it alot too.

Thanks for the collage Nadia.

Hello Everyone!!!

I just want to say that I love this website, and I would like to thank everyone for contributing so many amazing pictures of these models!!! I'd been google-ing Ana and Adriana, Fernanda, and Gisele for forever now, and I always got back really crappy results, so I am SOOOO happy to have found this site.

I have a question though, what is the "World Fashion Tour," and could someone tell me how to get there? I would like to look at the Victorias Secret Fashion Show pictures of Ana mentioned a few pages back.

Thank You So Much!

Hello Everyone!!!

I just want to say that I love this website, and I would like to thank everyone for contributing so many amazing pictures of these models!!!  I'd been google-ing Ana and Adriana, Fernanda, and Gisele for forever now, and I always got back really crappy results, so I am SOOOO happy to have found this site. 

I have a question though, what is the "World Fashion Tour," and could someone tell me how to get there?  I would like to look at the Victorias Secret Fashion Show pictures of Ana mentioned a few pages back.

Thank You So Much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just go to Google.com and put 'World Fashion Tour' in the search field and it will come up. ;)