Bellazon

The Secret Circle

NYBella

It's gonna be on this September on the CW. It's based on a series of books written in the 1990's by LJ Smith, the same author who wrote the Vampire Diaires. So the CW has made 2 TV shows based on her books. I think it's great. I grew up reading her books and it's just so nostalgic for me to get to watch these shows now as an adult and remember the characters and when I first read them.

Anyway, here's a preview. It looks GREAT to me :wave:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

^ I think it is getting better every episode. I'm really starting to like Melissa and Cassie as characters too. Diana is a little boring so far but I think that will change soon. The only one I don't really like so much is Adam's character but he is ok. The new guy Jake played by Chris Zylka is very attractive though :brows:

I'm getting a bit obessed with the show..can't wait for the newest episode this week. Here is the new promo with Chris

tumblrlsnvebjy4s1qcljxs.jpg

^ I think it is getting better every episode. I'm really starting to like Melissa and Cassie as characters too. Diana is a little boring so far but I think that will change soon. The only one I don't really like so much is Adam's character but he is ok. The new guy Jake played by Chris Zylka is very attractive though :brows:

I'm getting a bit obessed with the show..can't wait for the newest episode this week. Here is the new promo with Chris

She is very cute though. :heart: