Bellazon

Christopher Wetmore
Thumbnail

post-38365-1310386680_thumb.jpg post-38365-1310386684_thumb.jpg post-38365-1310386689_thumb.jpg post-38365-1310386692_thumb.jpg

Wear it backwards, forwards or on the side with swagger; a hat gives you attitude whether you asked for it or not, so you better decide which air you feel like giving off. i-D Online presents our top 4 men’s hats to shade or aid the summer sun modelled on New York City skateboarder and M and P model of the moment Chris W.

Name: Chris

How and when were you scouted? In New York City waiting for my now ex-girlfriend.

What modelling jobs have you done so far? A lot but my favourites were Hedi Slimane for VMAN, Nick Knight for GQ, and of course my work with Collier Schorr.

What’s your day job? (if not modelling) Hah just skateboarding, you’ll see me everywhere around Union Square in NYC.

What’s your first thought when you look in the mirror? Good, no pimples.

What’s your favourite hat? A New York Yankees hat would do.

What’s your favourite summer song? A Day To Remember, ‘You Had Me At Hello’.

Who’s your summer crush? Well so far I’ve been travelling so no one to know long enough.

Have you ever been in love? Yes once, with Samantha K.

Tell us about your tattoos, what do they mean to you? Well the one across my chest and down my arm represents spirit, pride and honour, it is a Polynesian tattoo. The hand tattoos are from Mauri warriors, the cross is for someone I once knew and ‘you envy me’ was a joke from Iraq. I also have strength, courage, knowledge in Kanji and also my date of birth, my name and my zodiac sign which is Virgo.

When do you feel most attractive? Everyday! I take advantage hah!

http://i-donline.com/2011/07/say-it-with-a-hat/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...